COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER AND ASSISTANT MANAGER
NAI Premier has an immediate opening for an experienced Property Manager and an Assistant Property Manager. NAI Premier provides full-service property management overseeing commercial, office, industrial and retail properties.
The Applicant will manage a portfolio of commercial properties with the following responsibilities; and having the qualifications as described below.
- Handles the collection of all property income
- Review and approve payment of all operating expenses
- Conduct regular property inspections per the management agreement
- Prepare a monthly management report and distribute to ownership
- Develop an annual property budget with performance goals
- Reconcile annual expenses for ownership and tenancy at the start of a new year
- Assure property insurance compliance and payments
- Verify monthly payment of all mortgage and/or escrows including taxes
- Make ownership distributions as directed
- Understand and enforce all lease agreement terms and requirements
- Maintain current certificates of insurance from all tenants and vendors
- Have professional responsive communication with all tenants, property owners, managers and vendors
- Coordinate leasing efforts with listing team of owner’s choice
- Administer any eviction, collection or other legal matters with property owner’s legal advisor
- See to the regular maintenance and repair of all properties
- Be available for any fire & security alarm response
- Obtain competitive bids and negotiate all work performed on the property
- Respond and attend to all phone calls, e-mail and written correspondence promptly
- Be available for any fire, security, alarm or other emergency response during off-hours
- Abide by the company’s policies and procedures, and management agreements
- Verify compliance with city codes, CC&R’s or other requirements affecting each property
- 3+ years commercial property management experience (1+ years for Assistant Property Manager)
- Active Utah real estate license
- Reliable transportation
- Fundamental understanding and ability to interpret property financial data
- Ability to create and administer budgets for various properties
- Ability to be on call for building emergencies
- Basic understanding of building mechanical systems
- Strong work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit; passion for excellence and desire to learn
- Ability to prioritize assignments to meet numerous deadlines
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with staff, clients and vendors
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Microsoft Office Software required, Appfolio property management system familiarity a plus
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AGENTS
NAI Premier Salt Lake City office is expanding, and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our real estate sales team at all skill levels.
We are seeking seasoned real estate professionals, or entry level candidates who wish to begin a career in the professional and dynamic industry of Commercial Real Estate (CRE).
As an entry level candidate, you will assist senior brokers with their clients and overall business activities while gaining an understanding of many of the various aspects of CRE brokerage. Your first undertaking will be learning the trade with direct mentoring by senior management and brokers.