Six69 - Third Floor
669 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Truly Turn-key Tech-optimized Space for 150-250 Employees
Covering the entire top floor, this space was designed and built out for TaskEasy, the leading technology platform for ordering and managing exterior maintenance services.
With new technology driving continued efficiency gains, TaskEasy has been able to grow revenue without growing headcount, and in the new COVID environment, has transitioned to a mix of office and work-from-home positions. As a result, TaskEasy plans to move to a smaller space on the second floor, freeing up a truly turn-key option for any company looking for a bright, open, tech-oriented space to accommodate 150-250 employees.
With sit-stand desks for every employee, and a flexible open floor plan with lots of offices, huddle rooms and lounge areas, this top floor space can be delivered with furniture, phones, internet and even the tech support to get you moved in and working with just a few weeks notice.
Besides a perfect near-downtown SLC location, the building offers a fully equipped on-site data center with dual fiber Internet options, UPS, and a backup generator on the roof.
TaskEasy’s ability to continue growth with a mix of work-from-home and new, smaller offices on the second floor creates a great opportunity for another company to become the new anchor tenant in the 669 S West Temple, with an operations-ready, already configured and ready-to-go space. It doesn’t get an easier than this.
- Plug and Play 2 year Sublease Workplace for up to 300 people - $1 million in state of the art furniture, fixtures, switching, cabling, communication and meeting support INCLUDED
- Stunning contemporary building in Salt Lakes HOT CBD—D2 DISTRICT microbrews, tech infrastructure, trax stop, trendy independent dining venues, and housing
- Ready to occupy now, 2 year term, Full top floor of building, great branding opportunity, marquee signage available
- Lease Rate: $21.66 rsf/36,000 rsf, full service including, $50,000.00 personalization package, move management concierge, onsite infrastructure manager
- Post Covid Mech system - purifies internal air every 30 minutes (Hepa/UVC)
- Secure building with receptionist, gym, indoor parking
- 1 large CEO office w private bath
- 1 very large multi-function space w A/V hookup
- 7 open conference room-like spaces / lounge areas
- 15 conference rooms/large office spaces
- 19 small office/huddle room spaces
- 215 cubical spaces (mix of 5’ desks, 6’ desks and corner desks)
- Large room with 10 desks (we used for marketing team)
- Dedicated storage space / recording booth
- Private nursing room for new mothers
- 2 kitchen areas
- 4 supplies closets
- We did not end up building out to this full potential space count (~250), and now have 161 desks that can be deployed. A tenant in this era prob wouldn’t want to pack this tightly anyway.
- Conference rooms/offices all have whiteboards and TVs for showing slides, etc.
- Internet and power to every room and desk
- Cisco 2960 Switch with 720 active power over ethernet ports
- CAT 6 Cabling to 40 Gig uplink
- XO Verizon “always up” internet service
- Conf rooms equipped with dual monitors, white boards, teleconferencing cameras, wireless mics
- Large conf. rooms equipped with dual projection screens, AV mixing boards, wireless mics and broadcast speaker system
Total SF: 130,000
Available: 36,000 SF
Full Service: $21.66