CPM, Property Manager
Alisha Kay is a Senior Property Manager with NAI Premier. Part of her extensive management experience has included:remodels, new construction, leasing strategy and coordinating several investment disposition management transfers. She consistently performs at a level both tenants and landlords appreciate.
Starting in 2007, Alisha has managed nearly 900,000 square feet of retail, office, and industrial buildings. With responsibilities not limited to accounting, developing filing systems and record management, vendor qualification and coordination, tenant relations, budgeting, and annual reconciliations.
Alisha received her Certified Property Manager (CPM) in October 2017. CPM is a real estate professional designation awarded by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and recognized by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). To achieve the CPM designation, a candidate must pass about 10 required courses given by IREM, including marketing, human resources, asset management and ethics and complete a management plan on a subject building.
- East Bay Shoppping Center (172,573 SF) Retail: Provo, UT
- Smiths Center - West Bench (110,000 SF) Retail: Magna, UT
- Sportsplex (106,122 SF) Light Industrial / Office: Kaysville, UT
- Smith’s Grocery Center (80,812 SF) Retail: West Valley City, UT
- Spring Creek Village (64,775 SF) Office / Retail: Providence, UT
- N. Spring Business Park (54,180 SF) Industrial/Retail: Spanish Fork, UT
- Freedom Center (40,725 SF) Retail: Provo, UT
- Dogwood Building (22,870 SF) Industrial: Sandy, UT
- Sugarhouse (21,600 SF) Office/Retail: Sugarhouse, UT
- Jordan Village (20,017 SF) Retail: West Jordan, UT
- Riverton Retail Shops (12,680 SF) Retail: Riverton, UT
- Union Park Avenue Office (10,500 SF) Office: Midvale, UT
- U.S. Social Security Building (10,206 SF) Office: South, UT
- The Shops at Herriman (6,000 SF) Retail: Herriman, UT
- Monte Vista (6,000 SF) Retail: Eagle Mountain, UT
- La Fountain Restaurant (2,933 SF) Retail: Salt Lake City, UT
- Sonic Drive-In (2,480 SF) Retail: West Valley City, UT
- Mezquite Restaurant (2,274 SF) Retail: Salt Lake City, UT
- Draper Plaza (82,000 SF) Retail: Draper, UT
- Ridley’s Shopping Center (73,816 SF) Retail: Orem, UT
- Dixie Valley Center (43,000 SF) Office/Retail: West Jordan, UT
- Staples (43,000 SF) Retail: St. George, UT
- Marketplace at 18th (39,300 SF) Retail: Salt Lake City, UT
- Malvern (35,102 SF) Office/Industrial: Salt Lake City, UT
- Lindon Marketplace (10,900 SF) Retail: Lindon, UT
- Warehouse (10,486 SF) Industrial: Salt Lake City, UT
- Bluff St. Market Place (9,200 SF) Retail: St. George, UT
- 10691 South State Street (7,796 SF) Office/Retail: Sandy, UT
- The Shops at Redwood (5,375 SF) Retail: Riverton, UT
- Brigham Plaza (3,960 SF) Retail: Brigham City, UT
- North Ogden Restaurant (3,014 SF) Retail: North Ogden, UT
- Ganesh Indian Cuisine (2,886 SF) Retail: American Fork
Select Landlord List
- East Bay Shopping Center, LLC
- Magna Henry, LLC / Magna Khoury, LLC
- Westwood Financial Corp.
- WVRC Investments, Inc.
- Amaral Properties
- E-D-G Properties, LLC
- Jordan Village Center Association
- Hunt Riverton, LLC
- Acres Development Group, LLC
- MTB Enterprises, Inc.
- HM Investments
- DRMH, LLC
- Dogwood Building, LLC
- JBT Third Avenue, LLC
- HL Development Group
Services & Experiences
Congratulations to Alisha Kay for receiving her CPM!
Certified Property Manager (CPM) is a real estate professional designation awarded by the Institute of Real Estate Management&n...
2017 Costar Power Broker Award in the Salt Lake City market
2017 CoStar Power Broker Award Winner in the Salt Lake City market. Our winning performance places us in elite company and is based on our ...
NAI Global Ranked Among Top Five Commercial Real Estate Brand in the 17th Annual Lipsey Survey
Salt Lake City, Utah – February 22, 2018: NAI Global, a leading, global commercial real estate firm, earned the top four spot in the 2018 Lip...